1. Information on how to enter and Prizes form part of the terms & conditions of this Game of Chance. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years and above.
3. The Promotion commences at 12.01 am AEST on Saturday 25 March, 2023 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Saturday 25 March, 2023 (‘promotion period’).
4. Customers who make qualifying purchases during the Promotion period and their contract verified after the standard 5 day ‘cooling off’ period, become eligible entrants. Their entry details will then be entered into the applicable draw/s to win the Prizes, viz
Draw 1: $10,000 off your Freedom Kitchen contract price.#
During the Promotion period, customers who purchase a Freedom Designer, Signature & Essential range Kitchen with cabinetry, valued at $10,000 or more, will be eligible to win $10,000 off their final contract price. Excluded in the $10,000 entry value are any third-party components of the kitchens: benchtops, glass splashbacks, delivery, trade works and appliances. This Prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash and will not be awarded if the job is cancelled within the 5 day cooling off period. Valid on 25 March 2023 for appointments sat at Freedom Kitchen Showrooms: VIC Essendon & Richmond. NSW Moore Park & West Gosford. QLD Windsor & Southport.
Draw 2: $2,000 Teka & InAlto Appliance Package.ᵒ
During the Promotion period, customers who purchase a Freedom Kitchens Designer, Signature or Essential Range Kitchen, valued at $10,000 or more, and who have purchased at least one Kitchen appliance from Teka of InAlto. eg. (oven, cooktop, rangehood or dishwasher) purchased on the day of the Promotion with a 10% deposit & added to the Freedom kitchens contract will be eligible to win $2,000 off their appliances from Teka & InAlto. This Prize will be awarded once the 30% progress payment has been made on the kitchen. The Prize is also not transferable or exchangeable for cash. Valid on 25 March 2023 for appointments sat at Freedom Kitchen Showrooms: VIC Essendon & Richmond. NSW Moore Park & West Gosford. QLD Windsor & Southport.
Draw 3: $5,000 FREEDOM Gift Card †
During the Promotion period, customers who purchase a Freedom Designer, Signature or Essential Range Kitchen, to a value of $10,000 or more, will be eligible to win a $5,000 FREEDOM gift card. The Prize is also not transferable or exchangeable for cash. This Prize will be awarded once the 30% progress payment has been made on the kitchen. (See Gift Card full terms and conditions: https://www.freedom.com.au/freedom-gift-card-and-egift-card-terms-andconditions) Valid on 25 March 2023 for appointments sat at Freedom Kitchen Showrooms: VIC Essendon & Richmond. NSW Moore Park & West Gosford. QLD Windsor & Southport.
5. The Promoter, in their complete discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity and circumstances of any winning entry and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions, or who may tamper in the entry process. Errors & omissions will be accepted, at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage, does not constitute a waiver of those rights. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Any customer whose purchase contract is cancelled within the 5 day ‘cooling off’ period will be disqualified from the Promotion.
6. The computerised Prize draws will take place at 2.00pm (AEDT) on Friday 31 March 2023 at MDSA, Level 16, 1 Denison Street. North Sydney. NSW 2060. All eligible entries received during the promotion period, will be entered into the draws.
7. Draw 1: The first valid and eligible entry drawn, will win $10,000 off the entrant’s Freedom Kitchen contract price. Draw 2: The first valid and eligible entry drawn, will win a Teka & InAlto Appliance Package valued at $2,000 Draw 3: The first valid and eligible entry drawn, will win $5,000 Freedom Gift Card. Each winner will be notified by phone and in writing within 2 business of the draw and their names published. Total maximum value of the Prize Bank is $17,000 which is correct at the time of publication. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in any Prize element. Individual Terms & Conditions apply for each Prize.
8. It is a condition of accepting any Prize that the Winner must comply with all the terms and conditions of this Promotion. If for any reason, any winner is unable to accept their Prize as stated, that winner will forfeit the Prize and no compensation will be given in lieu.
9. Independent financial advice should be sought, as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting any Prize.
10. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access, or alteration of entries.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of any Winner not claiming any Prize. If any Prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw or draws, as required, at the same time and place as the original draw, on Monday 10 July, 2023. Any winner, if any, will be notified in writing and by phone within 2 business days of the redraw. Any second chance draw winner will be published on from 3pm on Friday 14 July, 2023 on https://freedomkitchens.com.au/blog/one-day-sale-prize-winners/ for a period of 28 days.
13. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
14. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including any Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence) to the extent permitted by law, for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; or (f) use of the any Prize.
15. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
16. The Promoter will collect information about entrants to include them in this Promotion and to award any Prize. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of administration of this competition.
17. By entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may disclose their entry information, to State and Territory lottery departments, the winners’ names will be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation and the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner’s names and suburb in any media.
18. By participating in this Promotion, entrants’ consent to the storage of their entry information on the Promoter’s database.
20. The Promoter is Freedom Kitchens Direct Pty Ltd. ABN 15 097 861 268, 1 Wella Way, Somersby NSW 2250
21. Authorised under NSW Permit No. NTP/06090.